The Providores Tapa Room

Turkish Eggs


My favourite place to have brunch in London is at The Providores Tapa Room. I absolutely adore their brunch menu.

Fishcakes with poached  eggs


I’ve tried their version of Eggs Benedict – poached eggs with spinach, smoked salmon and hollandaise sauce.
On days when I want something warm and comforting, I have the Turkish eggs – a soothing bowl of poached eggs, yoghurt and chilli oil.

And when I’m feeling especially hungry, I get the typical English Fry-Up breakfast– fried eggs, smoked bacon, perfectly roasted tomatoes and mushrooms and a side of their black pudding which is incredibly tasty.

Black Pudding

You get your usual offering of coffee and healthy smoothies and some lovely desserts if you’re in the mood. I have very pleasant memories of a salted chocolate caramel pie.

There is a queue usually on weekends. But the line moves quickly and the longest I’ve had to wait is 15 minutes. My share of the bill usually comes up to 15£ or less.



Eggs Benedict


I have been once for dinner and sadly, I don’t such glowing reviews on their dinner menu. The food is a fusion of different cuisines and the descriptions on the menu sound enticing but the actual food was not really that great. I ordered a number of dishes and was quite disappointed at the end. Their wine menu that showcases New Zealand wines is extensive and very expensive. So I ended up paying 45£ for a meal that definitely was not worth it. Granted I went just once, but I still think brunch at Providores is a much better option.

The Providores and Tapa Room
109 Marylebone High Street London W1U 4RX
Tel: 020 7935 6175
Tube: Baker Street/Bond Street


Providores on Urbanspoon

Comments